Monday, August 18, 2008

Keeping My Head Above Water

It's that time of year again. School has begun and I am now juggling the role of working mom. Although I have an amazing husband who MORE than shares the load at home, I never fail to feel the back to school crunch over overwhelmingly learning to "rebalance" my load.
I've not blogged for days. My goal is to do a couple of entries a week. I also have great pictures of Jackson from the first day of school. This is week #2 of school so hopefully as this week progresses, I will find my pace and feel a little more grounded in the this juggling act of school, wife, mom and Awana coordinator. Whew! I love it all but this transition is never easy. Time to check on my tucked in little tyke. I just heard the bellow of "Mommy" from his room. :) Good night!

No comments: