Wednesday, August 20, 2008

If the shoes fit...

Sophie takes a walk in mama's shoes!

I love it when Sophie puts on my shoes (or anyone else's for that matter) like they belong on her feet! She is such a shoe girl! I still remember when she got her first pair of big girl shoes. She wasn't even one year old. She took those shoes in her hands and started to try to put them on her feet all by herself. She knew just where those things belonged! There's just something about cute little feet in great big shoes!

Check these out...I think they fit!

2 comments:

Keri said...

Aim - you are such an awesome mom. In all you do, your love for your kids shows and I think that is awesome. The pride that comes across in your words is so evident. Who could have imagined what an awesome feeling this mom thing would bring, huh??
By the way, Elizabeth has the same outfit as Sophia!! And loves shoes. Thanks for being such a great role model, as well as teacher for my little guy!

Jami said...

I love those shoe pictures! Some how it is cuter when Sophie is wearing the shoes compared to when my boys put on my heals! It makes their dad so proud!!