Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Mama's Sick....Real Sick!

This is a picture of the sweet card Jack made for me while I was sick this last week. I think I scared the whole gang a little bit. Friday night I came down with a sore throat and by Saturday morning in the wee hours of the night it was full fledged STREP!! Ugh! I've never had strep before and I don't wish to have it again. My man and our little ones were quite the team though....they pulled through taking care of each other and playing nurse made to me. By Monday though everyone was quite done with the illness! That is when Jack made me this card. He first wrote the cute message...."I wish you were NOT! sik." Then he came back with it and said he drew a picture of how I looked...how nice! :) Today is Wednesday and I'm officially good to go. I'm heading back to school tomorrow. It will be a nice ease back into the routine with a fieldtrip to the Honeywell Center to see Seussical the Musical. No fever, no chills and I no longer feel like I'm swallowing razor blades. Ahhh....life is bliss!

No comments: