Monday, February 8, 2010

Dress Up

I can remember playing with my brother when I was little. I remember since it was just the two of us, that our worlds would sometimes cross over. He'd humor me while playing with cabbage patch dolls and care bears and I could wrestle WWF style with the best of them.

Tonight I watched as my two little kiddos did the same. Jacker was happy to play dress up with his little sister. He danced around in a little dress that he would be humiliated to be seen in around his friends. She donned a Jedi hat and played Star Wars fighting droids with her galactic powers. I love how much my little ones love each other and I love how much watching them play together takes me back to my childhood....playing with the best friend you'll ever have.....your sibling!

No comments: