Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Main Squeeze!

The table was all set...


Your favorite cake was baked...







And the kids picked out the best gift...

(although you can't see it b/c of the glare - The NEW Super Mario Brothers for the Wii)

Happy birthday to my main squeeze! Hooray for the day God created you...just for me! :) Here's a list of 36 things I love, love, love about Y-O-U!!

1. Your love and thirst for Jesus...

2. How great of a dad you are...

3. Your commitment to your job...

4. You'll put nothing but your God before your family...

5. Your dedication to working out (okay, sometimes it kind of annoys me b/c I can't seem to find that same dedication. But, nonetheless, it's honorable) :)

6. You're a mean chef...

7. That you are a reader which is a great model to our kids...

8. Your close-knit family...

9. The way you take care of me...

10. Two words: Scruffy Face...

11. Your Jedi-knight skills...

12. That you'll watch chick-flicks willingly...(except the Titanic. The boat sinks...duh)

13. You love to entertain...

14. Your favorite vacations are with your family on a hiking trail...

15. You're just like your dad...

16. You HATE laundry pile-up...

17. You're fiscally responsible (another annoying but honorable trait) :)

18. Corduroy Blazer!!

19. You love my family like your own, and overlook our faults...

20. You pray for your family regularly...

21. Your coffee obsession...

22. How you hold my hand firmly...

23. The way you do a DIY project and it never gets just quite finished...

24. That you still own your childhood teddy bear...

25. That your daughter thinks you are the KING...

26. That she will someday love her KING b/c of the love you've shown her...

27. That after 10 years of marriage, you're a lot nicer...

28. That you wake early to pack lunches for our whole brood...

29. That you're willing to do many things you really don't want to do just because you love us...

30. You NEVER complain...

31. Your favorite summer activity is to take a bike ride as a family...

32. Your convictions...

33. That you sing at church when most men don't...

34. That you love orange juice with popcorn and cottage cheese with baked beans...

35. You're not too proud to apologize...

36. You love me just the way I am!

Happy birthday Justin! I love you to pieces!! I hope today was a blessing for you!

Love, Aim

No comments: