Saturday, February 7, 2009

Droid Fighting Pizza Makers

Jackson had his buddy Max over last night. They played all evening fighting droids with their power helmets, building all sorts of things and making pizzas for dinner. I love watching my little man use his imagination. Max has quite the imagination too. I could have sat back all night and just watched them play. I hope these two never lose their creativity! When we were on our way back from taking Max home Jack says to me out of the blue, "Mom, Max is very kind." My heart smiled! I think that is five-year-old lingo for, "I found myself a good friend!"

2 comments:

BeHappyBeSweetBeYou said...

Awwww!!! Look at our handsome lil guys!!!! They look like they had a blast together!!! I just read your blog to Max!!! He just grinned!!! We will have to set up another playdate soon!!! :) Oh, Max says Jack is coming to his birthday party.....its not until the end of May, but just so you know!!!

Jami said...

It looks like the little men had a fun evening!