Sunday, October 19, 2008

Two Thumbs Up!

Monday night my husband and I took off for a late night date. We went to see the movie Fireproof. What a great watch! It's so good to watch a good movie with a great message not to mention how awesome it is to hear the characters talk about the salvation of Jesus Christ on the big screen. We snuggled up with our coke and buttery popcorn for a great time. I recommend it for anyone needing a night out with their man. I also recommend it for anyone who is needing to rekindle their marriage the way only Jesus can. I give Kirk Cameron and his firefighting sidekicks, two big thumbs up!

2 comments:

Jami said...

I've watched the trailer for this movie and it does look good. I am glad you and Justin were able to get away for some time together--so important for a marriage!

Diane Meyer said...

Wasn't that an excellent movie? We loved it and hadn't realized before how much we enjoyed watching a movie where we didn't have to cringe and grimace because of what we were seeing or hearing.
Nice, huh?