Saturday, October 18, 2008

Tagged!

My good friend and blogging buddy, Jami tagged me for some quirky info about myself.
Here it goes...

4 things I wish for...
1. Salvation for my friends and family who don't know Jesus
2. Healing for my aunt Dianne's cancer
3. Snow for Christmas
4. A new pair of J.Crew jeans. :)

4 things I'm looking forward to...
1. Seeing Wicked next Saturday with my good friend and mama
2. Trick-or-Treating with my kiddos
3. Thanksgiving - I'm hosting this year. Hip, Hip, Hooray!!
4. My annual Christmas shopping trip to Schaumburg with my mom and some friends.

4 things I watch on TV...
1. The Today Show
2. Divine Design
3. Boy Meets Grill
4. Jon & Kate + Eight

4 places I like to eat...
1. Cheesecake Factory
2. Macaroni Grill
3. Jarrety's (Our local Central Perk)
4. Outback

4 things that happened yesterday...
1. I enjoyed a nice fall walk with myself and my ipod
2. I painted the set for our character ed program at school
3. I attended a fish fry at the church I grew up in
4. I had my favorite cold day lunch - Tomato soup and grilled cheese

4 people I tag...
1. Michelle
2. Melissa
3. My new found blogging friend, Sarah
4. Ummm...Joe. Yes, Joe. I know you read my blog. You can't deny it!

3 comments:

-joe said...

just because i read it doesn't mean i have to actually do what it says.

-joe

Jami said...

It was great to read info about you! I hope you enjoy Wicked; I would like to do that, too.

Love ya, Jami

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

We have a lot in common...especially places we like to eat :)

...and J Crew jeans...