Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pajama Day

This post is primarily for Nana and Papaw. Although I've become hooked on this blogging thing, I actually started it for them in an attempt to give them a glimpse of the kids' day to day events since they don't get to see their munchkins as much as they'd like.

Jack's class ended the week before fall break with a pajama day...in honor of the letter "P."
He was so pumped about getting to wear his "Jim-Jams" as we call them at home to school.

I must confess this little celebration sent us out Wal-marting at the last minute as I realized that Jack had no real pajamas that fit him. :)

Anyway, here's a picture of Jack and his great buddy Ellie before school in their comfy attire and Jackson's whole class partying it up in their PJ's!



4 comments:

Tara said...

I found your blog through Jami's.

I think at least once a month it should be PJ for everyone! I would be way more productive at work.

Jami said...

I am a sucker for kids in pjs! I thought it was cute that day to see all the children. There was no doubt who was a kindergartener!

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

How cute!

Thanks so much for your sweet words on my blog, I'm honored to be on your blogroll!

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

I LOVE PJ DAY!!! I use to teach fourth grade and I seriously had a PJ day about twice a year...I liked wearing my PJ's just as much as the kiddos did so I figured WHY NOT??!!!!

Have a great day!
Jamie