Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sophanese

One of the things I love about the stage that Sophie is in right now is her speech. I wish that I could bottle up her little toddler talk to play back for myself when she is a teenager. Sometimes the most normal phrase can make me simply crack up because of her lingo right now. Here are some that I want to always remember...

Pupu Blankee....................................Purple Blankee

Titty Tat..................................Kitty Cat

Surwee Teml......................................Shirley Temple
(She is WAY into Shriley Temple movies right now)

Bubby......................................Brother

Wip Loss....................................Lip Gloss

Juicee............................................Apple Juice

Oda......................................Yoda
(Jacker is so into Star Wars and Yoda is Sophie's Fave)

Bassetball......................................Basketball

One of my favorite Sophanese phrases is when I tell Sophie that I love her and she replies back, "I love my mommy, I love my daddy, I love my Jacker."

I don't ever want to forget this language and how the simplest little lines melt my mama heart.






1 comment:

Jami said...

So sweet!

I was just reading in Cameron's baby book and he used to call himself "run."

Those ARE memories to cherish.