Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Visit To Great Wolf Lodge

We decided to take the kiddies on a little spring break get away to Mason, Ohio. We stayed at the Great Wolf Lodge so the kids could swim to their little hearts desire. We played in the arcade, visited the cub club, and spent one afternoon seeing a few sites around the area. ( A twirl around Jungle Jim's Grocery and of course a trip to IKEA) We had a great time getting away from the homestead and just spending some great quality time together as a family. Sophie was hilarious in the waterpark! NO. FEAR. I pray for that to be channeled in the right direction as she gets older. :) Jack spent most of his time on the slides. He's a little more reserved than his sister. If you're ever looking for a quick getaway...check out the lodge! :)













Pictures Above: Sophie at her favorite slide, Our posing duo, Jack in his crazy scuba gear and a quick family photo op!

1 comment:

Jami said...

I don't know that I did anything special to get my header. I got it from cutestblogontheblock and I think I saved it to a program so that I could type my title on it. I then copied the http... and pasted it in the header setting.