Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Another Healthing Please

I have a family journal that I keep all of the kid's slang words in. A place I can look back and remember all their cute little sayings. Jack has quite a few in there...I can them "Jackanese." He's old enough now that his entries in this journal are not as often and now I'm making lots of entires under Sophie's section of the journal. Today however....I heard him say a sweet little word that I can enter in the journal as perhaps one of his last "little boy" sayings.
As he poured himself a bowl of cereal and sat at the table, he looked up at me and said, "Hey mom, this is my third HEALTHING!" I L-O-V-E-D it!! I actually wanted to jump up and down but couldn't of course in front of him. Secretly, I didn't even want to correct him. I want him to stay my little man forever and say all those cute little words. I just gave him a sweet smile and replied, "your third helping honey...helping."

So, here's to my little man growing up AND to another healthing!!

No comments: