Saturday, September 19, 2009

In Search of the Next Family Member


We've been having this discussion for awhile. When I say awhile, I mean YEARS. We decided that when we were officially done potty training children -then we could get a dog. The kids are ecstatic. We've tossed around all sorts of breeds as we've been in search for the perfect fit for our family.
We've finally made a decision. Now, we just need to find the dog. Hooray for our cute little GOLDEN DOODLE...wherever he is. We can't wait until he's officially ours!

4 comments:

BeHappyBeSweetBeYou said...

Im pretty sure thats what Becky (Ben Bs mom from your class last year) has. Ya might check with her and see where she got hers?? Good luck!! They are ADORABLE dogs!!!

the clemensuz said...

"I want to sit by the lake at camp tippy and just catch up." Yes, please!!

I LOVE your new family pics...adorable. Oh, and how fun to get a dog! Now you can potty train all over again ;)

Jami said...

Oh, those look sooo cute!

I love your pictues and your blog design...super cute!

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

I WANT A GOLDEN DOODLE TOO!!!!! I loooooove them! Right now we already have a dog, but we both said our next one will be a Golden!! TOOOOO cute!

I would LOVE to photograph your little ones! For safety reasons I don't put any contact info on my blog, but you can get it from Jami or just e-mail me! Also, at this point I am sticking with outdoor shots. I don't have the equipment (lighting and such) for indoor shots yet...hopefully someday, but that allll gets expensive. If you want shots for Christmas cards I would suggest late fall shots (I'm picturing sweaters, hats, scarves, and such would make some CUTE photos)!!! Just an idea...

J