Wednesday, December 10, 2008

SLIMED

These are actually old pictures from about a month ago, but they are way too good to not post. Our school held a fundraiser last month to raise money for smartboards in all the classrooms. Jack was the top seller in kindergarten. At a celebration assembly he got to slime a kindergarten teacher and the beloved janitor, Mr. Heishman. He had a ball doing this and the adults were such great sports. Kudos to our principal Mrs. Bohr. She makes school so much fun. This is just one example of the excitement she brings to our building. Check out these slime balls!

3 comments:

Jami said...

That is great! You should share it with Michelle. And great job Jack on being the top seller...you must have a great mommy!

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

That is awesome! I love that the janitor got involved...how precious!

We had smartboards when I was teaching and they are pretty neat...I was always amazed at what was possible with them!

Great job sliming such special people Jack!

Michelle said...

Aimee I have to questions for you... I can't get you blog name on my blog list for some reason what am I doing wrong? And how do you get the blue tag off my blog that talks about the cutes blog list